Poets and artists published in Spectrum Online Edition: Flower Parade are invited to read at the Saturday Afternoon Poetry Zoom meeting on Saturday, March 18th between 3 and 5 pm PST.

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Michelle Smith

Fragrant
Lovely
Ornaments
Wonderment in the spring time
Encapsulates
Romantic and Raw
Sensuality 


The stank
If Pussy Willows
And Cattails could
Inhale and exhale
Why must the dog chase the cat
Push push in the bush

Frenzied
Lost in Lust
Our
Willfully
Erotic
Rhythm
Scintillates Stems and Surrender





My wishing flower
looks like
Purple Reign Rose.
Resilient.
Opulent.
Sensual,sweet.
Empowering
Intoxicating.
The scent makes me seek.
My wishing flower
looks like
Timely unfolding of petals. From
Morning dew caresses. It's June's
Birth flower. Blooms brought
Into a bubble bath. Decorum from
the spa. A floral ladder
Lovingly leads to hearts.
You and me.
Mine and yours.
My wishing flower
looks like
A bouquet of asters, orange tiger lilies
and sunflowers too.
Fragrance in cellophane. The scent
Makes me weak. Fills my beautiful
In blue vase from your water.
Romantic thoughts of us and 1962
"Sentimental Mood" by Duke Ellington.
My wishing flower is
Purple Reign Rose.
Blankets the bed. The sunrises.
I dream of your proposal to me.
And to thee I wed.
My wishing flowers
looks like
blooms and flourishes.





Petals paint brushed 
In its natural light and cosmetics
The kind in this buttercup 
Two toned and bee buzzed
Flower feasts buttercup nectar 
Delights in the drinking
The sun rays shadow 
the petals softly bloom
As yellow and orange are alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLS Sandoval

Just Love Me     The spark starts a fire.   Grass, trees, flowers, buildings, living beings go up in flames.   Amidst the destruction is a t...